- Ready 2 Go! is a broad-spectrum virucidal hard surface disinfectant that is expected to inactivate the SARS-CoV-2 virus (The virus that causes COVID-19).
- Ready 2 Go! is an antibacterial disinfectant and cleaner all-in-one. Kills cold and flu viruses. Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds! Kills rhinovirus, norovirus, canine parvovirus, and polio virus in 5 minutes. Kills HIV-1, HBV and HCV on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/bodily fluids. Ready 2 Go! disinfects household, kitchen and bathroom bacteria. Eliminates odours, cuts through stains, grease and grime. Lemon scented, bleach-free and alcohol-free. NOT INTENDED FOR PERSONAL HYGIENE.
- Ready 2 Go! is intended for use in: Hospitals • Emergency Rooms • Ambulances • Health Clinics • Dental Offices • Home Health Care • Hospices Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) • Fire Stations • Police Stations • Physical Therapy Clinics • Rehabilitation Centres • Nursing Homes • Funeral Homes • Veterinary Hospitals • Kennels • Zoos • Institutional Kitchens and Bathrooms • Schools • Daycare Centres • Gyms • Households • Hotels Offices • Salons • Food Service Industries • Grocery Stores • Manufacturing Facilities • Transport Vehicles • Airports • Dealerships • RV Locations • Vehicle Rental Locations • and more!
- Ready 2 Go! can be used to clean and disinfect non-porous PPE personal protective safety equipment (Caution: Cleaning under 49°C (120°F) will avoid overheating and distortion of the personal safety equipment that would necessitate replacement.). Do not use on unpainted wood.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply using a mop, sponge, cloth or trigger sprayer.
- Thoroughly apply product to surface
- For disinfection, allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid.
- For mold and mildew, apply product and allow to dry on treated surface.