Disinfectant Cleaner – 500ml

This ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner is highly efficient in destroying a broad range of bacteria, viruses, fungi and other microorganisms from hard surfaces. Ready 2 Go will also inhibit the growth of odour-causing mold and mildew.

SKU: di500 Category:


  • Ready 2 Go! is a broad-spectrum virucidal hard surface disinfectant that is expected to inactivate the SARS-CoV-2 virus (The virus that causes COVID-19).
  • Ready 2 Go! is an antibacterial disinfectant and cleaner all-in-one. Kills cold and flu viruses. Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds! Kills rhinovirus, norovirus, canine parvovirus, and polio virus in 5 minutes. Kills HIV-1, HBV and HCV on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/bodily fluids. Ready 2 Go! disinfects household, kitchen and bathroom bacteria. Eliminates odours, cuts through stains, grease and grime. Lemon scented, bleach-free and alcohol-free. NOT INTENDED FOR PERSONAL HYGIENE.
  • Ready 2 Go! is intended for use in: Hospitals • Emergency Rooms • Ambulances • Health Clinics • Dental Offices • Home Health Care • Hospices Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) • Fire Stations • Police Stations • Physical Therapy Clinics • Rehabilitation Centres • Nursing Homes • Funeral Homes • Veterinary Hospitals • Kennels • Zoos • Institutional Kitchens and Bathrooms • Schools • Daycare Centres • Gyms • Households • Hotels Offices • Salons • Food Service Industries • Grocery Stores • Manufacturing Facilities • Transport Vehicles • Airports • Dealerships • RV Locations • Vehicle Rental Locations • and more!
  • Ready 2 Go! can be used to clean and disinfect non-porous PPE personal protective safety equipment (Caution: Cleaning under 49°C (120°F) will avoid overheating and distortion of the personal safety equipment that would necessitate replacement.). Do not use on unpainted wood.


  1. Apply using a mop, sponge, cloth or trigger sprayer.
  2. Thoroughly apply product to surface
  3. For disinfection, allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid.
  4. For mold and mildew, apply product and allow to dry on treated surface.