Ready 2 Go cleans, disinfects and deodorizes all at once.
Call for pricing – 1-844-427-2886
This ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner is highly efficient in destroying a broad range of bacteria, viruses, fungi and other microorganisms from hard surfaces. Ready 2 Go will also inhibit the growth of odour-causing mold and mildew.
HOW TO USE:
2. Thoroughly apply product to surface.
3. For disinfection, allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid.
4. For mold and mildew, apply product and allow to dry on treated surface.